- Made of special aluminum alloy, it has a steel blade that offers a perfect cut, reduces waste and ensures thin and uniform slices. The built-in sharpener facilitates the excellent sharpness of the blade, increasing efficiency and duration. The simplicity of the deflector removal, blade cover plate and greatly facilitates the operations for a fast and thorough cleaning.
- RELEASE THE PLATE: With the simple shift of a lever, the plate can be removed for washing. The removal of the plate, the slicer is put on safety and CE automatically lock activated. Repositioning the plate, the lever is released and the machine back in working condition. An important innovation that facilitates the cleaning of the slicer, allowing the release of the plate with a quick motion.
- BLADE REMOVAL: Removal of the blade guard is simple and immediate. It 'just turn it 90 degrees to be able to remove without further movements, making the optimum cleaning of the machine a simple daily gesture. Light pressure, the blade guard is now repositioned for use.
- SHARPENER BUILT: Slicers Easy Line all have built-in sharpener, which allows a correct sharpening the blade extending life itself and always ensuring a perfect cut. The positioning is performed manually, simply by raising and turning the sharpener. And 'it provided for a single position that, by not requiring a manual adjustment, always guarantees the perfect inclination for optimal sharpening.
- THICKNESS CONTROL KNOB Slicers Easy Line are dated with an integrated system that ensures precise opening of sailing up to 14mm. The numbers on the adjusting dial represent the actual thickness of the wafer in millimeters: this enables extremely fine adjustment, in particular in the low thickness and more used, with a repeatability unthinkable before. Cutting Capacity Circular: 180mm - Capacity of Rectangular Cut: 187 x 175 mm-Maximum Slice Thickness: 14 mm-Blade diameter: 250 mm-Weight: 22 kg
Born in 1898 the dream of the mythical flying red, object of desire for fans and connoisseurs. It was the passion and ingenuity of a man to give life to the first slicer history, the first Berkel. Apprentice in a company metallurgical and then butcher Wilhelmus Adrianus Van Berkel joined experience and utilities, method and dedication to the craft. He wanted to mechanically reproduce the perfect cut that only the hand of a knowledgeable professional can get. He studied the movement of the hand slicing with a knife and designed a concave blade which was rotated by operating a crank; The same mechanism was pushing towards the blade a mobile plate. He was born the slicer. October 12, 1898 in Rotterdam, Wilhelmus patented the machine and gave his name to the company created to produce it. In a few years he opened offices in the various continents and more than a century ago Berkel was already a brand known and spread throughout the world, demonstrating how the ingenuity and quality are strengthened over time as universal principles. Since then, Berkel through history and the countries in the world, preserving love for craftsmanship and attention to detail, refining techniques and embellishing materials. New forms and dimensions meet the needs of customers, architects and outlets with small masterpieces of design. And 'the new generation of products Berkel, harmonious and elegant, with high performance and small footprint, tribute and icon of Made in Italy in the world. The relentless pursuit of perfection, Berkel rewrites every day his myth, aware that the vanguard resides in the perfect fusion of history and innovation.
Berkel Professional Allesschneider Easy Line 250 New Model 2016 in Special Aluminum Alloy Anodized Made in Italy B01BOVAQES